Pink Kitty had her turn. Now it's mine.
1. What is your favorite word?
Similar to Pink Kitty's: Faboo!
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
I respond creatively to poetry, beautiful vistas, and terrific music. Spiritually---to God's truth, to hymn lyrics, to what God does in my life. Emotionally---good bear hugs, happy or sad tears, sappy commercials and movies (I'm such a girl!), a good love story, words of affirmation.
4. What turns you off?
Arrogance; refusal to open up; selfishness; surfaceyness (yes, I just made up that word)
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Real ones or fake ones? I'll share the fake ones: Lordamercy! Oh, my word! Crudmuffins! Bad words, bad words!!!
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Brook or river water flowing, rain on rooftops, a baby's laughter, 100-piece orchestra playing gorgeous symphonic music
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Incessant, sharp screaming or squealing from a child in the store; fingernails on a chalkboard
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"I've longed for this day, My daughter. Welcome home! You have done well." And then we'd hug. Then I'd hug my family and friends. And then we'd eat. And drink. And laugh and talk and sing. And praise God... :o)