Since my birthday is Saturday, I thought I'd give you my wish list (in no particular order). Donations to the "Get Elena Through Grad School" Fund are also welcome.
* Completion of Briley Parkway construction, all Music City drivers to use turn signals, and....oh, yes....world peace (*grin* ~ting!~)
* The perfect black dress
* A Wheel of Time paperback that doesn't lose its cover after the first week of reading
* Cube-shaped eggs
* The answer to "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"
* A pen whose ink flows smoothly and is perfect for writing on ANY kind of paper
* An unused box of Crayola crayons made BEFORE all the wacky new colors
* My own little ivy-covered cottage and herb garden
* An amazing book collection for the cottage's library nook
* A comedic role in a Broadway musical
* Pantyhose that does not snag or run
* A refrigerator with ice maker
* Myst: Uru for my new computer
* Donations for the purchase of my new computer (make checks out to TrainDad and SewMom, personal computer shoppers)
* A trip to Great Britain, Spain, and Italy
* My name on a brick in the Bicentennial Mall
* Lifetime supply of Reese's Pieces and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
* Case of diet root beer
* High tea in Ireland
* A mini-break stay in a castle
* Arwen's silver and crystal necklace
Or just fond wishes and prayers for a good 2004-05...